When you commence building your new renovation, extension or custom home with Sunlover Homes, you will discover the peace of mind that comes with a building process where nothing is left to chance. Master Builders, Todd and Brett Faulkner, are not only the owners of Sunlover Homes but they are also the builders and project managers, so your home will be in expert hands throughout every part of the transformation.
Brothers, Todd and Brett have 25 years’ experience building and renovating residential properties in and around the Gold Coast. With attention to detail, professionalism and the on-site presence of a Master Builder during the entire building process, you can be assured that your project is in good hands.
The Sunlover Homes Building Process
Take advantage of our honest service and local experience, and you will be kept informed during each stage of the process, including:
- Site inspection – We meet on you at your home to discuss the best style and construction to suit your specific site.
- Preliminary sketch and budget – We work with you to design a floorplan that fits with your lifestyle and budget.
- Final design and contract agreement – Only when you are happy with the design will a contract to build the property to your specifications be prepared.
- Council Approvals – We lodge the DA plan for approval for you.
- Materials Selection – While you are waiting for DA approval we will work with you to choose the quality materials for your home renovation, extension or custom home.
- Construction begins –After Council Approval, we agree on a date for commencing your project. One of our Master Builders, Todd and Brett, will be onsite to direct building works from start to finish.
- Completion Stage – All works on the contract are finished to client’s satisfaction.
The team at Sunlover Homes are dedicated to producing custom projects to the highest standard with style and integrity. You can expect quality workmanship, a friendly on-site crew and a commitment to completing every project on time and within budget.
Sunlover Homes are available for home renovations, house extensions and custom homes and are happy to advise on materials and building regulations on the Gold Coast. We invite you to read through our FAQ’s or browse our client testimonials to find out why we are the builders of choice for the Gold Coast.
We also have a blog dedicated to building extensions, home renovations and custom homes on the Gold Coast. Do you want to start planning your new quality building project today? Give Todd or Brett a call now.