A home extension is a great way to add additional space to you home whilst also adding significant value. Whilst you still love your home, due to changes in circumstances, a growing families or the need for a home office for example, your home may no longer be the perfect fit for your needs. Before calling in the realtor, speak with Todd and Brett, we can discuss how you can stay in your home and get that much needed space incorporated into your current floor plan.
We can discuss with you how best to extend your home to suit both your budget and your needs. Whether you decide a ground floor extension or a second story extension is the best solution for you, we will work with you every step of the way ensuring your project is viable and within council regulations.
Our extensions tend to cost less than moving to a larger property, without the hassle of packing. Moving is an expensive solution to needing more space, the fees soon add up. By the time you’ve paid the real estate fees to sell your current home, you hire removalists, you pay stamp duty on your new home you could be looking at the total cost of your renovation, even before you add on the additional cost for a larger property.
Once your extension is completed, you can enjoy the extra space and have peace of mind that you’ve made a solid investment that will increase the value of your home.
Sunlover Homes Extends with Quality Style and Integrity
Your home extension is a permanent addition to your home, and with twenty-five years’ experience in the building industry we can guarantee it will be quality and stylish enhancement. When contemplating an extension, here is a list of things you may want to consider;
1. Budget – It is always good to look at how much you want to spend; this way you can see exactly what is available to you within budget. Allow for design and build fees, council fees, materials, transportation and waste disposal.
2. Choose an experienced, licenced builder – By speaking with Sunlover Homes we can discuss how to get your project started.
3. Your vision – What do you want from your home extension? Make your intentions clear as a cinema room, for example, will be approached differently to a new kitchen or bathroom – we can steer you in the right direction of whether to build up or out.
4. Timing – Be prepared for the fact that some parts of the process take time. For example, waiting for DA approvals and council inspections. We will lodge all paperwork for you to speed up the process where possible.
5. Planning Permission – There are some extensions that may not require permission, but as a rule, you are required to lodge a DA for approval in urban areas. Sunlover Homes will guide and advice you throughout the process to make sure everything is within council guidelines.
Master Builders, Todd and Brett will seamlessly guide you through the project. We meet with you to assess your property, make a plan and give advice on everything from building materials to council regulations. Your quality house extension will be managed professionally with:
- A design drawn up within the stated budget.
- Lodgement of necessary paperwork for council DA.
- A full plan prepared for your home extension.
- Master Builders will project manage your extension throughout the build, until completion.
Sunlover Homes has many satisfied clients throughout the Gold Coast, who have sent their thanks and appreciation for the integrity of the work and professional courtesy they received. Take a look through our FAQ’s and give our Master Builders,
Todd or Brett, a call today for a site assessment and advice on your next house extension.